Products : Motor Oil : Royal Purple
Royal Purple Motor Oil
Royal Purple meets both dexos1 and ILSAC GF-5 specifications in critical lubrication performance. Royal Purples's API SN licensed motor oil is recommended for gasoline and diesel engines including automotive, commercial fleet and stationary industrial diesel engines.
- Better wear protection
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Better protection of the expensive catalytic emission system
- Improved compatibility with fuels containing ethanol
- Superior corrosion protection
- Motor Oil is available in 55 gallon drum, 5 gallon pail, 1 gallon bottle or 1 quart bottle
HPS - High Performance Street Motor Oil
Royal Purple HPS Series motor oil is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines.
- Maximum wear protection
- Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Exceptional oxidation stability
- Reduces engine deposits
- Advanced protection for performance and modified engines
- Fortified with zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive
HP2-C 2-Cycle Motor Oil
HP 2-C is a high performance 2-cycle engine oil that dramatically reduces wear in pre-mixed and oil injected gasoline two-cycle engines in outboard motors, motorcycles, jet skis, chain saw, etc. HP 2-C increases horsepower and reduces fuel consumption, heat, war and emissions. Its synthetic solvency keeps spark plugs and exhaust ports clean as well. Contains Synerlec.
Max-Cycle Motorcycle Engine Oil
Max-Cycle is specifically formulated to exceed the demands of highly stressed engines and transmissions. It is recommended for use in both air-cooled and liquid-cooled 4-cycle engines and is compatible with wet-clutch transmissions. Max-Cycle exceeds API/JASO new warranty requirements and is compatible with other mineral and synthetic motor oils. Contains Synerlec.
Ask your Mighty Representative for more information about our product offering.