Our Services : Lifetime Protection Warranty
VS7 Lifetime Protection Program
Mighty offers a FREE sales tool to help our retailers grow their Preventative Maintenance sales and keep their customers coming back for required, regular maintenance.
This program offers the end consumer:
- Confidence that the Mighty VS7 products being used as part of PM services on their vehicles are top quality.
- Peace of mind; knowing that if they maintain their vehicles as required, and there is a failure of a covered part, there is "insurance" to cover the repairs needed.
Here's how the program works:
Consumers initiate the program by having a service performed on their vehicle using one of the required Mighty VS7 products. To maintain the program, the consumer must have the same service repeated within a specific mileage or month interval as shown below:
The amount of coverage is determined by the mileage of the vehicle at the time of the initial service as shown below. There is also a 500-mile grace period on each plan. After the initial service, there is a 60-day OR 750-mile waiting period.
Vehicle Mileage: 0-50,000 miles Coverage Amount: $4,000 / $6,000*
Vehicle Mileage: 50,0001-100,000 miles Coverage Amount: $2,000 / $3,000*
*Higher coverage amounts ONLY for Engine System AND ONLY if ALL oil changes performed with either Engine Guard full-synthetic motor oil OR Royal Purple full synthetic motor oil AND a Mighty MAX oil filter.
VS7 products to use to keep the program in force:*
- Engine (Gasoline only):
- Gasoline: FL116 or SB450 or SB500
- Diesel: SB400
- Brakes: BK104 or BK105 or BK106 or BK107 or BK108
- Cooling: VS7® Coolant & Conditioner Kit CL108 (which includes CL103 and CL104)
- Differential: SB106 or TR110
- Power Steering: (SB105 and PS102 or PS103 or PS112 of PS113) OR (SB120 or PS115 and PS111)
- Transmission (Automatic): SB100 and manufacturer approved ATF like TR120 or TR200
- Transmission (CVT): SB202
* See program statements for complete details (LPW1, LPW2, and LPW3 linked above)
Contact your local Mighty Rep for complete details of the VS7 Lifetime Protection Program today!